zondag 21 februari 2016

QRPp QSO with the Booster

In the PACC I tested a new cylinder dipole - The Booster. I tested on 7 MHz and 14 MHz with 3 or 4 watts. I use my cylinder dipoles as indoor antennas. I placed the Booster in the dormer window.(dakkapel).

As a milliwatt enthusiast, I enjoyed to make 2 QSO's with QRPp, which is less than 1 W.
When the propagation peaked on Sunday morning, I heard PI4CC, with a very loud signal. S9++.  I reduced to 150 mW, before answering their CQ and made the QSO. In the next QSO with Erhard DL5JQ, I also used 150 mW. His signal was also very strong, S9++. In the next QSO I first tried 150 mW, but I needed the full power of 3 watts to be heard. hi.

Yesterday I answered the eQSL of this very special QSO, with Erhard DL5JQ. After answering the eQSL,  I have sent Erhard an email via eQSL to inform him of my power and my antenna.

Hallo Erhard,
Fabelhaft!! Dein Signal war sehr stark. S9++. Ich habe in unserem QSO, einer Leistung von 150 mW verwendet. QRPp. Ich bin ein begeisterter Milliwatter. Wenn die S-Meter nach oben geht, geht meine Leistung nach unten.

In diese PACC habe Ich einen Zylinder Dipol versucht. Meine Antenne ist eine zylindrische Dipol in der Dachgaube. Die Flügelspannweite beträgt 55 cm. Informationen über die Antenne:
http://pa1b-qrp.blogspot.nl/2016/02/the-booster.html
Aber schauen Sie sich auch, das Etikett Cylinder dipole an.

Dank für das nette QSO. Ich hoffe du nächstes Mal zu treffen, mit niedriger Leistung. hi.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Bert PA1B

DL5JQ  - 40 meter  - 150 mW  -  Booster

OK dear Erhard, thanks for the nice QSO and eQSL.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten