zondag 18 september 2011

Forgot to send in the IARU HF Cabrillo file

In June 2011 I participated in the IARU HF World Championship. As you remember, I made two entries in my Blog about this contest. Probably I was so busy with the Blog and the preparations for the holiday, that I did not send in my Cabrilllo file. When I found out, I sent the file today.
The robot gave the usual information about all the categories.
The robot even kindly thanked my for participation and for submitting the log and even pointed out an ignored line.

But what ever. I had great fun in the IARU HF.
In a long time, I made a QSO with 8 mW. Click here to read.
And made many QSO with the Lowest Possibe Power and a number of more than 1000 Miles per Watt QSO's. Click here to read.
I wonder if my log will be marked as check log or will be just simply ignored.

In the last line the robot stated:
Log received 40 days, 5 hours and 23 minutes after deadline. hi

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hallo Bert, dat zelfde gebeurde mij ook met de 10m ARRL contest vorig jaar. Je log is dan alleen checklog. Niets aan te doen. Maar je hebt wel lol gehad. 73, Bas

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Good evening Bert, I find this contest to be a very well attended one and great fun to enter. I have always made an effort to enter this one and give it a good go.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hallo Bert, ik stuur zelden wat in. Dat komt mede omdat ik alles nog handmatig doe, geen CAT control of wat dan ook. Allen af en toe doe ik mee met de PA beker en PACC contest. Verder niet. Ik geef wel punten weg met diverse contesten. 73 Paul

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen